- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with key players who are involved in the used mobile smart device industry.
- Develops country specified upstream and downstream growth strategy focused on both volume and financial gain.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Leverages company’s solutions to improve and strengthen competitiveness.
- Arranges business meetings with prospective clients.
- Cooperates closely with other business units to capture new established rules and guidelines.
- Builds long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- At least Bachelor Degree in marketing, Business Management, Administration or any other related field.
- Proven at least 5-7 years working experience as a Business Development Manager, Project Manager or a relevant role.
- Good prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Experience in mobile communications or pre-owned mobile smart device industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiations skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
We are looking out for the next unicorn to be our next leader in the company. We always believe in empowering talents with responsibilities and accountabilities.
1. CompAsia is a great place to push your career to the next level. Join our growing team, and be part of our exciting growth story. With our tremendous growth, we seek dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Hone your creativity, invent and innovate, and set your own highest standards within a nurturing and exciting environment.
2.A culture built on collaboration and innovation.
Innovation is our key to success and we practice it in everything we do. With substantial resources at our fingertips such as innovative workspaces, virtual meeting technology - not to mention a collection of diverse and smart minds - our collaboration sessions are both stimulating and effective. The result? Creative, out-of-the-box ideas that are changing the world.
3. Compensation & Benefits.
Competitive salary package, performance bonus, medical insurance, training, flexible working arrangement and promotion opportunities.