Pre-requisite: Experience in smartcards, secure payment products and solutions, Fintech, technology solutions or services for the banking industry, highly preferred.
Overview of Position
- To focus on an assigned sales territory: deliver business plan to achieve profitable growth by growing channels, end-user customers & targeting new business opportunities. Create pipeline and close sales. Achieve assigned sales targets.
- The ideal candidate will need excellent sales and closing skills, and will need to excel in the following areas: people relationship development and management, business plan development and execution, sales pipeline creation, channels management and enablement, identification and self-education of competitors, and activities planning.
- The successful candidate will maintain strong working relationships internally with marketing, product management, business development and tech support, and externally with channels partners, market influencers, systems integrators and end user customers. They will also need to monitor the latest innovations in the Fintech market and provide updates and recommendations on new solutions that should be offered, and strategies accordingly.
- Deliver Business Plans and achieve assigned sales targets (quarterly and yearly)
- Establish Goldpac Fintech as a significant player in card, smartcard and solutions market in key sectors.
- Qualify and close sales opportunities
- Generate new sales opportunities and maintain a pipeline that will result in the achievement of assigned quarterly and yearly quotas. Achieve quarterly and yearly sales quotas
- Follow up on all sales activities
- Monitor selling cycle & provide post-sales follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage sales negotiations, keeping management updated and involved
- Work closely and effectively with the Sales Director and other stakeholder teams in the company
- Timely and accurate submission of sales forecasts
- Ensure that all technical requirements are met in sales bids, project bids and post-sales support agreements
- Comply with Goldpac Fintech Bid and Quote guidelines
- Manage the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Enablement of sales channels (sales and technical aspects, directly or through mobilizing other company or outside resources)
- Provide primary management level contact for channel partners, and ensure that quality standards are set and met. These standards include sales targets, reporting requirements, accounts receivables and technical expertise of the channels community
- Work with marketing team in the planning and execution of marketing activities to support lead generation
- Minimum 3 years in field sales
- Required to develop the assigned markets and establish business networks for generating new opportunities.
- Proven track record in over achieving quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Proven track record in ‘starting from zero’, developing a business from the beginning, generating a sales pipeline.
- Ability to work alone and independently, self-managed, proactive and requiring no micro-management.
- Effective planning and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to successfully execute complex sales cycles with CxOs, and developing key relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions of customer and third party organizations (such as IT, HR, Legal, various Line of Business etc.)
- Ability to think creatively, coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be a team player: ability to work well and actively participate in a team environment
- Facilitate continual generation of case studies, press releases and customer references
- Take ownership for resolving problems
- Comply with company policies and procedures