If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Field Application Engineer(Pre sales support) in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Hanoi,Vietnam.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop, maintain and project manage an account business plan for each account, specifying total opportunity at the account, areas where we have the greatest likelihood of success, key decision makers, competitors, likely buying factors, recommended actions, and status of priority initiatives
- Provide required status and results reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Lead, coordinate and define a single, action oriented, account plan including input from all members of the regional/country sales, service and support team assigned and associated with the client(s) and as mutually agreed, where appropriate, by the assigned accounts. Establish domain expertise in strategic customer’s business, then develop and sustain relationships including high level contacts within assigned accounts.
- Lead and oversee the development of proposals, value propositions, alliances and contract negotiations with assigned accounts.
- Ensure connections with any 3rd parties (consulting engineers, EPCs, contractors, manufacturers of ‘adjacent’ equipment) who have, or could have, significant influence at assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Engage the customer in new product/service development initiatives. Assure accounts are ‘top of mind’ within Eaton for customer focus groups in new technology development. Solicit their support in serving as a beta site for new offers and a reference case for accounts with similar applications.
- Responsible for customer relationship review process for accounts as part of the voice of customer process.
- As assigned by manager
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business
- 5 - 7 years related experience in Data Center industry
- Experience in the electrical infrastructure of the Data Center industry, preferably with industrial power protection solutions.
- Experience with UPS, power distribution systems and/or power electronics highly desirable
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven product management experience.
- Must also be experienced with customer meetings and presentations.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
MNC company, Hanoi location, technical specs, product training