• Experience in B2B Sales within the travel industry • Good connection and network with the Travel Agent and Tour Operator. • Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities by evaluating travel companies needs • Actively promoting company products through cold calling, and identifying more selling possibilities • Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services as per the local area requirement. • Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences • Negotiate/close deals and handle queries from start to finish by coordinating with the operation teams
• Collaborate with overseas team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from Travel Agency or prospects and share with internal teams
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new products.
• Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
• Should be able to achieve targets given by the headoffice
Send your CV at the below email id: