We are the Marketing Team, and we love to employ creativity in planning and executing campaigns for revenue growth, with long-term programmes to attract, support, and retain our clients and affiliates. We look for new ways to increase our brand visibility across various online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, to boost our customer base while growing the business. We’re a collaborative team of designers, engineers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives that are passionate about making online trading accessible to everyone.
About the role
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will drive growth and business development in Vietnam.
● Grow our affiliate networks in Vietnam.
● Perform market research and data analysis to uncover trends, prospects, and competitors that lead to new growth opportunities.
● Generate meaningful insights that help you to find, recruit, and train affiliates that are aligned with our values and business strategies.
● Monitor and analyse affiliate activity, track important data and metrics such as the number of conversions per affiliate, and make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
● Devise branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help affiliates improve their user acquisition and retention efforts.
● Localise affiliate marketing tactics and promotional materials for your designated markets to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
● University degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline
● More than five years’ experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, business development, and other closely-related skills
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
● Passion for e-commerce or online trading
● Friendly and approachable personality
● Proactive and get-things-done approach to working
● Ability to think critically and exercise good judgment in any situation
● Proficiency in Vietnamese
● Experience in the financial services industry
Perks and benefits
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances
Send an email to [email protected]