Our client, an award-winning architectural interior design firm is currently expanding their team in the region, including Ho Chi Minh City. They are seeking for dynamic and experienced individuals to join them as Project Manager. Representing big brand names in the industry, the client is stringent in their requirements and expectations in the candidates. If you are looking for professional and personal growth in an organisation that is continuously expanding, and fit at least 90% of the below requirement, please send us your sincere application.
- Client liaison
- Cost Estimation, prepare quotation and bills of quantities
- In charge of all necessary submission to relevant authorities such as Building Management,
- Ensure that project handover deadline meet on time,
- Liaise with client's representatives with regards to all site matters;
- Coordinate with suppliers/ sub-contractors for the delivery of products and installation works,
- Ensure that sub-contractors carry out their works in safe manner and according to the schedule,
- To monitor daily progress at project site incl inspection of quality of material and carry out corrective action as and when necessary,
- To prepare and maintain related site reports and photos,
- Follow up with sub-contractors for defects list and maintain report,
- To attend site meeting as and when required,
- All other duties assigned by Managing Director/Project Director.
- Degree / Diploma in related field
- At least 3-5 Years of experience in related field
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Application
- Independent, responsible, organized and good follow up skills
- A good team player, committed, self-motivated
- Positive working attitude, good initiative, committed and willing to learn
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skills
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in MS Word Format with your latest photo attached.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.