Responsible and ensuring proper implementation of computerized accounting books and costing records in accordance to the Group’s accounting manual, statutory requirements and standards accounting conventions
· Recommend to Management and set up the institution and implementation of accounting internal controls and other administrative policies so as to improve the management information system, reporting standard and expenditure controls of the various departments in the company
· Coordinate and prepare annual budget and Business plan and to monitor and highlight the company’s performance through a system of budgetary control.
· Monitor projects development costs to ensure all costs are within control through regular review of project costing and feasibility study. Highlight to management on costs variance.
· Review the financial position of the Company regularly. Monitor daily cash flow requirements of the company and recommend necessary actions to Management.
· Ensure annual tax computations of the Company are prepared for submission to Tax Department in accordance to statutory requirements
· Implement and ensure compliance of Sales Admin procedure and Group Credit Control policies trades within approved terms through close monitoring of billing and collection.
· Ensure IT infrastructure, hardware and software are adequately provided for Company to carry out its trade and staff to carry out his/her duties. Supervise the coordination of supports and services and ensure smooth daily operation of IT system. · Assist coordinator for application of Investment certificates and preparation of required feasibility studies for submission.
· Responsible for overseeing financial management/ accounting conducted by the Chief Accountant and supervises all submission to the relevant authorities particularly Tax Authorities.
· Arrange and manage all projects and financing for the project.
· Min 10 years working experience. Member of MIA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW/ CPA.
· At least 5 years working in property developer industry
· Good in stakeholder management. Strong communication skill in English
· Those experience in working in Vietnam will have added advantage
Email your latest resume to [email protected]