Head of Marketing, A Leading FMCG company, Vietnam
Posted 13 Dec 2017
Datum Recruitment Services
Công việc chính
- New product development, management of new product launch.
- Development and execution of the Brand/Marketing Strategy.
- Analyze and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Development of Branding plan which identifies and defines the current and future positioning.
- Manage the development of all communication for Business to Consumer activity.
- Effective use of PR/Advertisement to build brand awareness.
- The creation and development of the digital marketing strategy including analytics and user experience; social media; search engine marketing and web management.
- Management of third party relationships with the company’s online marketing service providers, including but not limited to: affiliate partners, agencies, technology suppliers, SEO consultants, etc.
- Strong Exposure to food/coffee/beverage industry in Vietnam.
- 5 – 15 years of experience within FMCG industry as per the position applied for.
- Should have proven marketing achievement and proven leadership skills in FMCG Companies.
- Strong in English/The position has to work with expats.
Good Salary / Benefits