Qamera is looking for a front end developer who will join our project team. One of our current projects is the creation of eLearning courses around cyber-security training. In this role, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to learn about design processes across the end-to-end publishing life cycle. Also, you can expect to further your experience with prototyping new ways of showcasing online training content within the context of a Content Management System. You will be working with a distributed delivery team that consists of designers, animators, instructors, and developers. This role will help you build skills in new web-based authoring frameworks and content delivery systems.
- Meaningful work with international experienced designers and developers;
- Huge opportunity for professional development by learning the latest design and development techniques;
- Enjoyable work in flexible, fun and motivational space;
- Very attractive salary based on skills, experience and contributions;
- Meaningful relationship bonded with friendly members in company retreats, celebrations and leisure activities;
- Meaningful recognition for your effort with wide array of rewards and benefits;
- Chance to go to United States for training or business conference.
Feel free to drop your CV/resume in English to [email protected]