Position Summary: Senior Developer OpenERP
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Education: Degree in Information Technology
Location Detail: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Travel Requirement: < 10 %
Salary Range: Up to $ 1,000/-
Number of openings: 1
- Software development on OpenERP implementation projects.
- Opportunity to quickly move up based on performance (technical lead, business analyst, functional and technical consultant)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the requirements provided by the business analysts.
- Provide workload estimates for the activities on the project.
- Choose the technical design for the implementation.
- Code following the coding guidelines and best practices.
- Work closely with the business analysts to ensure that the implementation fits the business need.
- Work closely with the technical lead to get advices for the implementation.
- Work closely with the project managers to define the content of each iteration and the planning of the deliveries.
- Work closely with the QC team to fix the bugs detected during the testing phases.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have a degree in information technology; college or university.
- Must be familiar with object-oriented programming.
- Must be focused on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Having experience in ERP, Oddo field is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Python and/or OpenERP is a big plus (but not mandatory, Python is easy to learn, and we provide training to OpenERP).
- Experience in software development is a big plus (but not mandatory, talented and motivated beginners are welcome).
- Involvement in open-source projects and/or interest for the open-source movement is a plus.
- Good oral communication skills in English.
- Understanding of the process of a company (sales, purchase, stock management, accounting, human resource...) is a plus.