This job will be based in Singapore. The candidate will be trained for 6 months to 1 year based on approval from the government
• Prepare and serve food ingredients for the daily operations
• Maintain the highest quality of standard in food preparation and presentation.
• Maintain highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
• Deliver legendary service for both internal and external customers.
• Basic cashiering and maintaining the full look of the Grab and Go area.
• Assist the team and superiors in meeting their sales goals and profitability by accomplishing any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Other ad-hoc duties as requested
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment • Food knowledge and passion for the industry is an advantage • Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays • Reliability in attendance and punctuality is a must