• First air ticket from Vietnam to Cambodia reimburses by the Company.
• Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City with daily house cleaner to clean the hostel and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company).
• Twenty-five (25) days Annual Leave in a year.
• After probation increment based on performance.
• Bonus payout quarterly based on performance.
• Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
• Meal allowance.
• Medical coverage.
• Gym membership coverage.
• Friendly working environment.
• Applicant able to work in Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
• Must have basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System.
• Applicant must possess at least a Diploma in any major.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese, with acceptable English communication skills.
• Pleasant personality and service oriented.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
• Ability to work under pressure, independent.
• Ability to work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week on shifting schedule.
• To ensure customer’s/member’s queries/complaints via Live Chat, social media, and other company communication tools in specific language market.
• To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• To liaise and coordinate with different internal departments on resolving customer’s cases & complaints in a logical and professional manner.
• To build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• To promotes product and provide quality services to achieve market dominance.
• Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.